Insurance info




In order to drive a rental car in Israel you must have CDW & TP insurance. [Collision Damage Waiver  & Theft Protection]

There are 2 ways of getting them:


1) "CDW & TP program" from the Car Rental company covering the CDW & TP insurances.


2) "LI Program", if you are paying with a Credit Card that provides CDW insurance for Israel.

     so the Car Rental company will cover only the Third Party insurance.

We recommend to contact your cc company and request a confirmation in written that they cover CDW in Israel.